5/3/20 Noon Livestream
Time & Location
About the Event
Paint and sip in the comfort of your own home! Learn how to paint with step-by-step instructions by one of our owners, Arianna, on a livestream! For ALL ages.
Due to the COVID-19 stay-at-home order, all classes will be on livestream until further notice! You must purchase a ticket to take this class. We trust in the honor code. To ensure our mom and pop paint and sip survives this pandemic, tickets are per viewer NOT per household. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Instructions start at 12 ET and painting starts at 12:30 ET. Please remember to check your timezone.
All paintings are customizable; change the colors or details of the painting if you so choose!
INSTRUCTIONS: Please read!
- Purchase a ticket! - remember to enter the correct email address and hold on to your ticket confirmation number.
- Join the private group! - within 24 hours of ticket purchase, we will email you a link to the private group. Request to join the Facebook group IMMEDIATELY! "5/3/20 Noon Livestream"
- When requesting to join the group, you must provide your ticket confirmation number to be approved.
- You're in! - remember to check you have all the materials needed. Feel free to ask any questions in the group.
Materials used for this class (photos of paints and brushes included in the email with the private group link):
16x20 or smaller canvas/panel:
- If you don't have a canvas, you can find it here: CANVAS
- If your canvas won't ship in time or is sold out, search for a different size, search a different online store, or order it for the next livestream (we are having them every Sunday). Gahanna/Columbus locals can purchase and rent supplies for pickup and delivery (extra fee) from our studio; check the livestream page on our website for more info.
3 brushes: we will be using a 2" flat chip, angled size 3/8, and liner size 5/0
- If you don't have a chip brush, you can find it here: CHIP BRUSH
- If you don't have the other brushes, you can buy this set... It has every brush you'll ever need!: BRUSH SET
- You don't have to use the exact same brushes as the instructor, make use of what you have; you'll need a large flat brush for the background, a medium angle brush for the pettals and stems, and a small liner brush for details.
Acrylic paint: we will be using Blick paints - bright red, primary yellow, primary blue, titanium white, burnt sienna, and mars black
- If you don't have paint, Blick now offers curbside pickup! Buy one of these sets: PAINT SET
- You'll also need a brown; if your kit doesn't come with one, here's the brown we will be using: BURNT SIENNA
- You don't have to use the exact same colors as the instructor, make use of what you can find or just change the colors completely.
- EASEL (optional) and paper (to protect furniture)
- PALETTE KNIFE to mix paints (optional; can use handle of paintbrush instead)
- CHALK (white and color is helpful)
- Wet washcloth to erase chalk
- Paper plate or any other palette for paint
- Water cup (keep a backup so you don't have to get up so often)
- Paper towels to dry brushes
- Trash bag for dirty paper towels
- Paper to practice brush strokes (optional)
- Spray bottle of water in case paints dry (optional)
- Hair dryer to dry painting (or use anything you can find to fan it)
Cancellation Policy: must cancel 72 hours prior for full refund.
- 5/3/20 Noon Livestream$10$100$0